OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has run across any OSA members posting firearms or ammo on Armslist or FB at inflated prices? I'll post a slightly higher price than my OSA price on an item if I have to resort to posting on FB to allow for haggle room and will keep that price gap as I reduce price and give OSA members preference but I have seen a few people skipping posting here on OSA to post .22 ammo and recently .223/5.56 ammo at prices well above normal. Don't really care or hate on them for making some cheddar but I do find it funny that they won't do it here. What say you OSA?

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive posted on armslist and ran into an OSA member. I asked him if he was OSA,(i assumed he was because of the trade he had offered. It was a gun i seen on OSA but not armslist) i gave him break since he was OSA. Like you my armslist price is slighty higher. I only put what i think is reasonably priced on OSA. I dont sell 22lr, but if i felt like selling some for a higher mark up i wouldnt do it here. If i felt like selling 22lr at a reasonable price i would post it here.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's not like it used to be. I remember when the FB groups started popping up. Prior to that you would see 2-3 active pages of guns for sale here. Not so much now.

What I do remember seeing around that same time was stuff selling here at a friendly bargain price and then turning up on the FB groups within a day at an inflated price.

It is what it is.

eta: I haven't noticed this in a while.

Last edited:

gun001guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always post here first at what I at least think is a fair price and if said item doesn't sell in a week or two will post on armslist generally for a little more $$. I hate armslist because about 7 out of 10 times the prospective buyer won't show, won't call, etc. I rarely do facebook as those folks are even dumber than the armslist guys. LOL!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has run across any OSA members posting firearms or ammo on Armslist or FB at inflated prices? I'll post a slightly higher price than my OSA price on an item if I have to resort to posting on FB to allow for haggle room and will keep that price gap as I reduce price and give OSA members preference but I have seen a few people skipping posting here on OSA to post .22 ammo and recently .223/5.56 ammo at prices well above normal. Don't really care or hate on them for making some cheddar but I do find it funny that they won't do it here. What say you OSA?

By my experience if you post something armslist for what you post it on OSA it will go quick. Now I tend to post something on OSA higher because of the hagglers here being almost worse than armslist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom