OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Broader audience maybe?

This ... if you are looking to sell or trade something why WOULDN'T you post it on multiple forums??

I get the multiple forums and broader audience but they are skipping their primary avenue of posting, thereby lessening their scope, and going to that secondary avenue on items, like ammo, that's pricing is being artificially inflated by sources outside of the normal capitalistic model. Just trying to figure out if they feel that the good people at OSA are too poor, not in need of their wares, unwilling to pay or they are trying to not sh*t where they eat and taking advantage of market influences, hysteria, or willing but un-informed or possibly uncaring consumers.

The particular person that spurred this thread posts here then after a few days without selling the then posts on at least the FB group, "Guns of Oklahoma". I have noticed this pattern over the last several months so when I saw his ad today for the product and the price, without having seen his ad here, I was intrigued. People have started threads for less intriguing reasons, no?

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there's this one ******* I know who's a lawyer, and is one of the organizers of the Run 'n Gun... his deal is he likes to buy low and sell high, if you can believe that... he also likes to try to get the highest price the market will bring when he sells stuff. A real douche canoe, to be sure.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of that member who was selling 22lr at super inflated prices and then got all butthurt when he was called out. He was saying he used his handicapped kids abuse settlement money to buy it all. lol

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I get the multiple forums and broader audience but they are skipping their primary avenue of posting, thereby lessening their scope, and going to that secondary avenue on items, like ammo, that's pricing is being artificially inflated by sources outside of the normal capitalistic model. Just trying to figure out if they feel that the good people at OSA are too poor, not in need of their wares, unwilling to pay or they are trying to not sh*t where they eat and taking advantage of market influences, hysteria, or willing but un-informed or possibly uncaring consumers.

The particular person that spurred this thread posts here then after a few days without selling the then posts on at least the FB group, "Guns of Oklahoma". I have noticed this pattern over the last several months so when I saw his ad today for the product and the price, without having seen his ad here, I was intrigued. People have started threads for less intriguing reasons, no?

I hope it's the don't **** where ya eat. I'm startin to only sell/buy to guys I know or post alot on here or OKF.

Personally I think Armslist should ban the sale of .22/5.56/.223.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of reminds me of that member who was selling 22lr at super inflated prices and then got all butthurt when he was called out. He was saying he used his handicapped kids abuse settlement money to buy it all. lol

Landser

Kinda but at least he wasn't reticent about using all avenues to maximize profits.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has run across any OSA members posting firearms or ammo on Armslist or FB at inflated prices? I'll post a slightly higher price than my OSA price on an item if I have to resort to posting on FB to allow for haggle room and will keep that price gap as I reduce price and give OSA members preference but I have seen a few people skipping posting here on OSA to post .22 ammo and recently .223/5.56 ammo at prices well above normal. Don't really care or hate on them for making some cheddar but I do find it funny that they won't do it here. What say you OSA?

Gabe, remember when I got that 160k rounds of 22 and put it on here for way under gouge at 7 cents around. I have not said much about it, a few do know. But I got some nasty ass PM's about it. I was happy to find it and those that got in on it were very happy to buy it at 7 cents. Some of the PM's I know without a doubt they wouldn't act and say what was said, if they were not behind a computer screen. But it was what it was. Out of that big order there were about 15k left that members here did not buy, boom slapped em on Arms list for 8 cents and they lasted less than half a hour.

So, who knows why some list stuff on other sites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom