OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently there are some crusaders on Armslist too, who are trying to defy the law of supply and demand. Last time I had an AR up for sale some retards flagged it as "overpriced," even as I was getting texts from several people who were interested in it. After a quick copy and paste the ad was re-posted, and the rifle sold the next day for double what I had in it. Like it or not, Armslist is a seller's market.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would venture to say, not one person on this site is not knowledgeable on guns or lacks the skills to research. If a Joe Blow has a Hi Point for sale for $500 and Bill buys it, so what. If you don't agree with the price, then don't buy it. If you are not involved in the deal, then it's none of your business. I have over paid on guns, and it's a lesson learned. I didn't go try to get my money back and I didn't go cry to my Mommy.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
And this post answers the OP. We gots the classifieds popo on this site.

And even the PoPo's try to get in on the action. Hey I got a rusty old civil war gun with replacement parts and a old reproduction holster. I even have 2 old bullits that prolly won't fire. Ain't askin much just top dollar but I'll bump it everyday for a month. But i did give a great deal on a .22 that I prolly didn't know the value of.

https://www.okshooters.com/showthre...-Two-Old-Model-(a-k-a-)-2-Old-Army-in-OKC-550

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I post my stuff on facebook and armslist usually at a higher price because the percentage of low ballers, no shows and just plain morons you have to deal with is higher there

Latest posts

Top Bottom