OSA Members on Armslist and FB gun groups

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Curious if anyone else has run across any OSA members posting firearms or ammo on Armslist or FB at inflated prices? I'll post a slightly higher price than my OSA price on an item if I have to resort to posting on FB to allow for haggle room and will keep that price gap as I reduce price and give OSA members preference but I have seen a few people skipping posting here on OSA to post .22 ammo and recently .223/5.56 ammo at prices well above normal. Don't really care or hate on them for making some cheddar but I do find it funny that they won't do it here. What say you OSA?

Why would you care? do you believe OSA has some sort of financial claim on your firearm and accessories investment?

Gabe, please take 5 minutes to research how many OSA members are really active.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do it if something doesn't sell here or I'm selling something I want to get in front of a bunch of folks. I do it also so I don't **** here. Sold ammo today for a good margin but well within market value. Had people pissed and had a lot of offers, sold very quickly.

It was something I wouldn't of brought here as its too controversial an item. "855". I got what I wanted for it to help with a down payment on a house and guy got ammo for cheaper than he could order it for.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope it's the don't **** where ya eat. I'm startin to only sell/buy to guys I know or post alot on here or OKF.

Personally I think Armslist should ban the sale of .22/5.56/.223.

Yell man, you really took one for team OSA with your discount HK91 + accessories sale!

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont know why people gets so upset over what someone is selling their wares for, I for one dont care if i dont like the price they are asking I just past them by and keep looking without saying a word it is theirs they can ask what they want to if it dont sell then if they have a brain at all they will come down on the price. Same as if i walk into a store dont like the price i walk out and dont look back and find another store to do business with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom