Obama and Netanyahu theater brought to you by Brookings institute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I read LD along with New Eastern Outlook, Global Research and a dozen other sources on a daily basis. As much as I find them to be of value in digging to the truth by cross referencing their various articles to ascertain the truth... 'Mericans only trust Fox, CNN, and the other worthless media outlets for "news". Doubtful the more vocal on this forum are going to read the link you provided or the links embedded within the articles. It'll cause them to question. Ask silly things like "who benefits?" or "why?".

Of course I see you are an anti-semite by the mere mention of a negative comment of god's chosen people. Of course most 'Mericans haven't a clue as to what constitutes a semite (it has to do with language). But it sounds cool to say someone, "you're anti-semite" and then watch them squirm with denial. Works everytime to shut down free speech and dialogue. :)

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read LD along with New Eastern Outlook, Global Research and a dozen other sources on a daily basis. As much as I find them to be of value in digging to the truth by cross referencing their various articles to ascertain the truth... 'Mericans only trust Fox, CNN, and the other worthless media outlets for "news". Doubtful the more vocal on this forum are going to read the link you provided or the links embedded within the articles. It'll cause them to question. Ask silly things like "who benefits?" or "why?".

Of course I see you are an anti-semite by the mere mention of a negative comment of god's chosen people. Of course most 'Mericans haven't a clue as to what constitutes a semite (it has to do with language). But it sounds cool to say someone, "you're anti-semite" and then watch them squirm with denial. Works everytime to shut down free speech and dialogue. :)

You're just plain anti-MERICAN!

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You're on "the list" now.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know it's not fox, but fox has people from the bookings institute on a lot. They may help some believe knowing that Brookings is approved by the state news channel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom