Obama and Netanyahu theater brought to you by Brookings institute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than a few notable exceptions, I suspect most on this forum are drones incapable of thinking outside the box they share with 97% of their fellow USians.

So everybody on this forum that doesn't agree with your thought processes is a drone?

That sounds a little one world order to me.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Isis post pics of them with McCain, the faked videos (fox said it also), and Israel providing medical care to Isis (they have to cuz a gentlemans agreement), it is very apparent we are being led by the nose ring.

Frankly, l don't know what pictures and videos you're talking about. But Isis are Sunni where as Iran is Shiite, and they don't get along, and never have.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Frankly, l don't know what pictures and videos you're talking about. But Isis are Sunni were as Iran is Shiite and they don't get along and never have.

Yes. The Shiite's under the guise of liberation just went into Tekrit. Saddam's home town. Mostly Shiite.

I can imagine the atrocity's going on there now.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this time, I allow them to continue to have diversification in their culture.

Unfortunately, like misbehaving children left alone for to long, they have been acting out since your occultation with negative consequences for neighbors, and nearly everybody else now. For some reason, they have built a theology based around the idea that if they force a showdown between Islam and the infidels of the world, you'll come out of hiding and cleanse the earth of all nonbelievers, thus paving the way for their idea of the perfect Islamic world.

Latest posts

Top Bottom