Obama and Netanyahu theater brought to you by Brookings institute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So did you read it or are you just taking what this guy says at fact? If you'll take the time to look at it you'll see it lists different options and gives the expected outcomes. From the few minutes I took to scan through the report it looks like your expert at landdestroyer.blogspot takes things out of context.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The first quote is from page 52, in the paragraph about the nicest way to overthrow a .gov. Doesn't seem to be to out of context. I am in the process of reading it,When I finsh I will submit a book report.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not riled, not surprised, that a six year old paper is coming to pass. Probably a five year plan. Yes, the book titled " which path to Persia " discusses good ways to overthrow Iran, and make them look like it's their fault. Sounds a little familiar.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I read LD along with New Eastern Outlook, Global Research and a dozen other sources on a daily basis. As much as I find them to be of value in digging to the truth by cross referencing their various articles to ascertain the truth... 'Mericans only trust Fox, CNN, and the other worthless media outlets for "news".

Is there an echo in here???

The first quote is from page 52, in the paragraph about the nicest way to overthrow a .gov. Doesn't seem to be to out of context. I am in the process of reading it,When I finsh I will submit a book report.

Don't forget to throw in a few pie charts for the smattering of USA Today readers. ;)

You sure are putting a lot of effort into getting riled up for nothing over a 6 year old paper from a private firm.

We know darn well that President Obama Valerie Jarrett is Machiavellian enough to do it. If the Neocons can do it, why can't the leftists? After all, no one thought that Nobel Peace Prize winner President Obama would drone the hell out of a bunch of people, but he did.

As for think tanks, here's some interesting "opinion" on right vs. left and how they're treated in the media.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/01/08/media-biased-against-conservative-think-tanks/

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting their hands on nuclear weapons might curtail Iran's ability to support terrorists. Think about it. The leaders in Iran don't want to reap the firestorm of initiating a nuke war. Their proxy murderers will start pressing for the "big one". Soon hezbollah & friends will get p.o.'d that Iran won't share. Could lead to a breakdown in cooperation.

Mike_60

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
..... The leaders in Iran don't want to reap the firestorm of initiating a nuke war....

That is exactly what they want. Read up on what the Twelver Shia believe and expect to happen. Under estimating how dedicated they are, and to what extent they'll go, is the same error in judgment all our previous administration's have failed at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom