Obama and Netanyahu theater brought to you by Brookings institute

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When Isis post pics of them with McCain, the faked videos (fox said it also), and Israel providing medical care to Isis (they have to cuz a gentlemans agreement), it is very apparent we are being led by the nose ring.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been planned, of course. At least from the early 90's with the beginnings of the Project for a New American Century. They began instituting their insane policy when Bush Jr was elected and kicked into high gear after 9/11 when they began the prearranged invasion of Iraq. Not to mention they still won't declassify the 28 pages that will surely show Saudi Arabia was behind the 9/11 attacks. That proves not only false pretenses but a manipulation of the American people to murder hundred of thousands of innocent people.

All the proof I need I Retired General Wesley Clark exposing their plan to go into 7 counties in 5 years. They have been trying but Putin is a thorn in their side standing in the way of a UN coalition. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and the rest of them should all be in prison. And the Obama administration should be investigated for continuing the same foreign policy.

Gen. Clark, seven countries in five years
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nUCwCgthp_E

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been planned, of course. At least from the early 90's with the beginnings of the Project for a New American Century. They began instituting their insane policy when Bush Jr was elected and kicked into high gear after 9/11 when they began the prearranged invasion of Iraq. Not to mention they still won't declassify the 28 pages that will surely show Saudi Arabia was behind the 9/11 attacks. That proves not only false pretenses but a manipulation of the American people to murder hundred of thousands of innocent people.

All the proof I need I Retired General Wesley Clark exposing their plan to go into 7 counties in 5 years. They have been trying but Putin is a thorn in their side standing in the way of a UN coalition. Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, and the rest of them should all be in prison. And the Obama administration should be investigated for continuing the same foreign policy.

I have posted that video on here several times, the video explains soooooo much. I enjoy the part of the video where after 9/11 he is at the pentagon and is told we are invading Iraq, and he's like uhhhh why? Answer: we don't know.

CharlieMurphy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have posted that video on here several times, the video explains soooooo much. I enjoy the part of the video where after 9/11 he is at the pentagon and is told we are invading Iraq, and he's like uhhhh why? Answer: we don't know.

The problem is the conspiracy is so vast and so evil that there are many who refuse to believe it. Plus , to admit the truth is to admit how ignorant we were. They continue to this day to manipulate us through fear of things like a nuclear Iran, ISIS, or other terrorist organizations. They have created a war that we can never win and even if it could you could never prove it. Even if all the major terrorist threats were gone, our path would remain the same. The government would seize more and more power claiming the need to protect from all those unseen radicals, Muslim or otherwise, hiding in the population. Any violent attacker is now classified as a terrorist instead of just a criminal and seems to justify the enhanced security state.

We need to get away from legislating out of fear and start legislating for the future. Sure there are bad people out there who want to do bad things but part of being an American is understanding those risks but also understanding personal freedom and responsibility is more important than our safety. You often hear politicians, including Rand Paul, saying that national defense is the number one responsibility of the federal government. That is absolutely incorrect. The number one responsibility of the federal government is to defend individual liberty above all else. Many times the two coincide more more often the two seem to be at odds.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Other than a few notable exceptions, I suspect most on this forum are drones incapable of thinking outside the box they share with 97% of their fellow USians.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The paranoia is deep in here.

Which part is the paranoia? Perpetual war, A .gov lying to take us to war, .govs colluding to get a certain result, by making the people live in constant fear of a bogey man? I think 1984 was used as an instruction manual sometimes, even down to encouraging the people to have their five minutes of hate for the Muslims/Emanuel Goldstien.

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." - George W. Bush, June 18, 2002

"War is Peace" - Big Brother in George Orwell's 1984

“If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face-for ever.”

Orthodoxy means not thinking–not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I wish he'd run again....I might vote for him. The establishment wouldn't give him the nod though unfortunately..

Latest posts

Top Bottom