Nah....She Wouldn't Hide Anything

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is no wiggle room on this one. She was straight-up hiding, or planning on hiding, something. This alone should disqualify her from even running for president. place her in silver bracelets and give her free R&B at club Fed for about 10 years.

Hey Veggie! Someone, probably some Romanian hacker, has hacked Ace's account. But I went ahead and fixed the post anyway.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You people obviously hate strong ambitious women. And probably minorities too.

Not me, Sir.

I'm married to a strong ambitious woman, and have been for roughly 46 years.

Minorities? Odd, I have had a number of friends and co-workers over the years that fit that description and haven't had a problem with them either.

Anything else you want to cry out about?

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not defending this practice of avoiding open records compliance in any way shape or form, but this problem is persistent and pervasive with politicians from across the political spectrum, from school boards and local government, all the way up to the federal level.

Doing this is a breach of the public trust, should be both a capitol criminal and civil offense and should be grounds for removal from office.

Adding my $.01 to your $.02.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Probably what Obama and Hillary have done is far more serious than Petraeus and his honey. And after all the loyalty to Obama, he signs off on charges for Petraeus. Why I ask? (a) Is it because Obama was jealous? (b) Racist? (c) He can't do what Petraeus did?
or (d) all of the above?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Probably what Obama and Hillary have done is far more serious than Petraeus and his honey. And after all the loyalty to Obama, he signs off on charges for Petraeus. Why I ask? (a) Is it because Obama was jealous? (b) Racist? (c) He can't do what Petraeus did?
or (d) all of the above?

Why would Obama be jealous? He still has Reggie Love.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suspect that the Hildebeast is just setting things up according to the Billary playbook. Put this out there now about showing her e-mails so that when it comes time to actually campaign for the office of President, they can say it is "old news."

It is STILL that "vast, right-wing conspiracy." It's all our fault....

....well, I guess I'm a right-winger and to look at me, I'm more "vast" than I ought to be...

...by at least 50 to 60 lbs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom