The world ends in 2 weeks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you want to know?

• Yes, give me advanced warning.

Votes: 48 64.0%
  • No, keep me in the dark until its my time.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Rats Ass

Votes: 19 25.3%

• Total voters

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yes, I'd want to know.

I'm interested to see what worldwide chaos really looks like. I'm willing to bet hollyweird got it totally wrong. The world wold become a very dangerous place.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rat's ass. I knew that already. I'm not going to shoot, fukc, abuse or commit an act of kindness on a single person that I wouldn't have otherwise. Rat's ass. I'm not gonna eat, drink, snort, huff, shoot, or otherwise ingest anything that I wouldn't do in my usual routine. Rat's ass. I knew that already. Who's NASA? Aren't they with the government? Don't they believe in science? Rat's ASS. I knew that already.

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, if the world is going to end, no point in going to work. Let's go fishing, visiting with old friends and girlfriends, make peace with old grudges, get right with the world. I don't drink much, but I might open a bottle of something when the time was close and make a toast. It hasn't always been good, but it's been a hellova ride.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to know. I think I would just chill. Back patio doing whatever made me happy without a single thought about the things that trouble me every day. Probably good advice end of the world or not.

Latest posts

Top Bottom