Where's All the Ice & Snow?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So here I sit in Yukon, it's like 12:45 PM, waiting for what was supposed go be a significant winter storm and there just ain't crap happening. :freezing: I bundled up early this morning to brave the conditions and go out to get the paper; it was like 34 degrees then. WTF? So now it's afternoon and still nuthin' happening. Most of the schools etc. announced they would be closed last night - think of all the kids, dressed up nice and warm, poised and ready to go outside to play in the snow. Nope. Think of all the people who couldn't go to work today because the kid's are out of school. Think of all the lost revenue. I brought all this firewood in; we're bundled up nice and snug and no ice/snow. I'm thinking about going out on the patio and grilling some Braum's Hot Links or some burgers or something. :sunbath: Is anybody getting any of this nasty weather?

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some. Looks like its time to defrost my old freezer.

www.geekyramblings.net_files_2013_08_freezer_frost_300x225.jpg

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's coming, 3'-6' of snow and ice, electric lines will be down, people will be snowed in and resorting to burning chairs for warmth, running out of food and resorting to cannibalism, water lines will bust, people will be having to drinking water out of their toilets with their survival straws, or it will be a nice day to go out and sunbathe and play catch with the kids.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
We're covered, still coming down................. I'm in the area that wasn't supposed to get much though, lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom