Taking Andrew Jackson off the Twenty????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is from a women's group not the federal government. Why are we giving this any thought?
because they are gonna try and get Obama to do something about it. And you know him, he will do whatever he wants. He will probably put a minority woman on there. As racist as he is. And how much he tries to pander to women. I say to leave it alone. It has been there for years and I don't see anything wrong with having what is already on there stay.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a love/hate relationship when it comes to Jackson, love what he did to the bankers and plutocrats, hate with a burning passion what he did to native american tribes.

As far his mug on the twenty goes, genocidal butchers have no place on our currency.

I am the same way, love what he did to the owners of the world and hate what he did to the least of us.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a theory that the consistency of design in US currency was symbolic, on a subconscious level, of its stability. They've monkeyed with the designs to the point that they almost look like the rest of the world's cartoon currencies, but at least they still have some general continuity in design. If they screw with who's in the portraits, they're going to lose a lot of that.

Besides, what happens when they decide to replace Ol' Ben with someone more recent? Somehow "it's all about the Benjamins" wouldn't be the same if it became "all about the Slick Willies."

Latest posts

Top Bottom