Anyone checked out the new SOG bags?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Saw online that SOG now has a line of bags and backpacks. I have heard they even have them at some Walmarts. Anyone check them out in person yet? They sound tempting for the price.

Jace

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 2 Walmarts closest to my house have been selling SOG backpacks of several sizes and colors for at least the last two years. They dont have them for too long tho as they all seem to be gone within several months, then arent back till the next year. Quality seems good for the price they are asking

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 2 Walmarts closest to my house have been selling SOG backpacks of several sizes and colors for at least the last two years. They dont have them for too long tho as they all seem to be gone within several months, then arent back till the next year. Quality seems good for the price they are asking
Just be aware as with their knives, tomahawks and other stuff, they have the walmart grade and then the good grade at double the price.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just be aware as with their knives, tomahawks and other stuff, they have the walmart grade and then the good grade at double the price.

I am not disagreeing with you personally. As I have been told that same thing. But I cannot remember on the web somewhere said that was a myth, same as the quality of the AR's, Rifles and such.

like2shoot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I purchased one of their "barrage" bags from Walmart, $45. It's my GHB, works pretty well, lots of pockets for organization, even has a place for a hydration pack. Comfortable shoulder straps and waist belt. I think it will be good for the money. IMHO

Latest posts

Top Bottom