Made it out to Big Boys range finally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
...And I loved it. It puts H&H to shame. It is well lit, has clean, cool air, and (gasp) a full time range safety officer!!!
In fact I was there testing out some old .22 rifles when one jammed beyond my ability to clear it without tools. The range officer came over, looked at it and then offered to take it to (I assume) the gunsmith. He returned a minute or 2 later with a cleared rifle. And no extra charge for the service.

The staff is friendly, the range feels safe, and the equipment is all new. I will drive the extra 15 minutes on past H&H from now on. (and it's only a couple dollars more as well.)

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been to BBs the last 10 or so Sundays in a row and I'm thinking about getting a membership. Your report has been my experience as well. If they just sold beer...lol.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. We had a group out there recently and have nothing but good things to say. They go above and beyond to help make the experience fun. H&H would do well to go out to Big Boys and watch and learn. They seem to have forgotten the definition of customer service, let alone good customer service. It has gotten so bad I refuse to even go inside when GC goes by there now. If I'm with him I just wait in the car. Trying to get a lane and out onto the range is a nightmare ... there is no excuse for the way their people treat folks. None whatsoever ...

Same with Henry's ... folks are friendly and helpful and don't act like you are an intrusion on their day ...

I'm glad OKC has the choices they have now ... There is no reason to have to put up with being treated like the employees at H&H treat you ... well, unless you haven't checked out ALL the other choices in the OKC Metro area and just don't know any better ... I used to try and cut H&H some slack but it's gotten so bad that it's difficult to do so any longer. It seems like the more competition they get the more determined they are to prove to the customers that they don't matter. I just don't get why anyone would go in there more than once these days.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After the other night at HH I will NEVER go back. First time I have shot there in a long time and the last. I only went because I could not get to BB before they closed.

BB hands down is the best range for me.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I couldn't find any where in the website if you could shoot shotguns there or not. So far the only places I know of to shoot shotguns is h&h, sergeant Everets, and Oklahoma gun club(not a member yet)

blckthree

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do they have a yearly membership plan, I didn't see anything on the website. I also checked the place out a few weeks back and it was a very clean and nice range. Made H&H look really bad.

Mike

Latest posts

Top Bottom