AR15 Trigger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pow

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm looking for a trigger to go in a target build. I was thinking some sort of 2 stage trigger, but I am unsure.

Anything worth looking at/avoiding?

46and2

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put a Geissele G2S in mine, but my AR is for hunting and defense. For a target rifle, I think I'd want a lighter pull than the 4.5lb one in the G2S. Maybe one of the Hi-Speed Nation Match triggers?

mouthpiece

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got a POF drop in for $150 shipped but can be found for about $130 shipped.
I don't have much nice trigger experience but this has the shortest pull and reset of any of the "nice" trigger groups I have tried. It has a 4.5' trigg pull, single stage, drop in unit with KNS pins included which must be used.
Also, pins must be shortened for LR308.
I definitely want another.

Wolf44

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
2nd the POF trigger (normal curve)...........for the money, after that i'd consider Wilson TTU or JP Rifles.

You'll see ALG's listed...........but the samples I had were Same or WORSE than LPK triggers. Maybe I just had some early samples, but..........

The CMMG LPK triggers have been the nicest overall IMO, of the LPKs you can buy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom