Silencerco Harvester

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one in process now. I am really excited about this can. The plan is to use it on a Tikka T3 Lite instead of my CTR and 762SDN-6. It should cut the weigh of my deer rifle considerably.

Any one else have one? Im not bug on the brake on the end but it should perform. Im also slightly concerned about the removable adapter. May have to put thread lock on it.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_15_5046408bd2d5bb296c91da239bfb6e47.jpg

arcticT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got mine this week and tried it out for the first time yesterday. I absolutely loved it. That being said, this is my first can so I have nothing to compare it to. The adapter did stay on the rifle both times I removed the can but a wrench easily loosened it. I have it on my Remington AAC-SD 300Blk and it is super quiet. I have a T3 Lite as well in 30.06 that I was thinking about threading. I think you just helped make up my mind!

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ready to hunt!
I had to put some blue thread lock on it. It wanted to unthread at the adapter once. Im anxious to see how it performs!
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_04_03_4dee9456ba1e2bd2bfc415f26cbc8154.jpg

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I considered this one. The light weight and low price sure is tempting. According to one of their reps posting on another forum, you aren't supposed to shoot more than 10 rounds per minute with it though. Also no provision for a quick detach mount, and minimum barrel length for 5.56 and .308 is 16". I would use it mostly for hunting and precision setups, but I figure I might as well buy something I can use on all my stuff, and could use on a SBR on down the road. Their Omega is only a couple ounces heavier and a few hundred bucks more, but it comes with both QD and direct thread attachments, is full auto rated, and good for down to a 10" 5.56. That is probably what I'll spring for.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Omega is pretty slick. I especially like the standard end cap replacement. If I didn't have a N-6, I'g go that route for sure. This one is for my hunting rifle and youth hunting rig.

Volmarr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ordered a Omega for $850 from quiet riot firearms. I was trying to decide between the Omega and the Saker for a month now. Finally decided on the Omega cause of lighter weight. Now for the long wait:(

OK243

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might go talk BJ at Gene Sears in El Reno. They have a very good selection and will do the trust for you as well. I bought my first can from them last summer and am having my second can transferred through Sooner State hopefully in the next few weeks.

pistolpete2002

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might go talk BJ at Gene Sears in El Reno. They have a very good selection and will do the trust for you as well. I bought my first can from them last summer and am having my second can transferred through Sooner State hopefully in the next few weeks.

I'll second BJ at Sears. He's a fraternity brother of mine and they know their stuff at Sears. Great to work with!

Latest posts

Top Bottom