Glenn "wackadoodle" Beck thinks Grover Norquist is a secret Muslim.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

finishnailer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Whatever you guys do, make sure not to do any of your own research on the subject!! It's way more fun to call people names! Darn those disturbing facts you might find.... Quick, think of something clever to call me now!

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Norquist revelation is not new. Over a year ago, people started asking questions about his Islamic connections. If true, this is very disappointing. Norquist was (is?) an influential conservative. I'm going to withhold judgement until more is known.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're not going to find a Republican Fundraiser at his level who hasn't had contact with CAIR near or far real or imagined. Norquist's real problem is that he's literally sleeping with the enemy. Why Would he marry a Palestinian? Aren't good old corn-fed American country girls good enough for him?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grover Norquist is secretly gay and the woman he's paying to pose as his "wife" is also Palestinian. His beard is problematic. Its well groomed, but, a beard? What sort of Republican activist wears a beard? Plenty of red flags here. I'm not one to rush to judgment, but we need more information about all of this.

SM Rider

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
This coming from an Israel is our ally tool. Never hear him, Rush, Hannity or these other right wing tools speak of the USS Liberty attack. They are liars by willful omission. Can't trust a liar. Ever.

Latest posts

Top Bottom