Beef Ribs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BMPregler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Season with kosher salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder. Put in smoker at ~250 for 5-6.5 hours. When they are probe tender and the meat slips on the bone they are ready. Seriously good eats.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Grilled/Smoked!!!

I agree with BMPregler.........nothing sweet on beef ribs........-sweet rub is for pork ribs.

Malcom knows his stuff and I use Killer Hog Rubs and Sauce...........Plus I have a new Yoder YS480, pellet grill like he uses in the video.

Meat Head does it a little differently...
http://amazingribs.com/recipes/beef/BBQ_beef_ribs.html

Moore's Marinade and Brisket Rub.......

Last edited by a moderator:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

HFS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sorry to hijack the thead.
I've never eaten horse meat that I know of -- but did you see the Guardian story that's got a link in that report?

Why you really should (but really can't) eat horsemeat
An overabundance of wild horses in the American west is driving us to the brink of an environmental disaster – and the most sensible solution may be adding them to the menu

...If you’re like the majority of US citizens, you would likely balk – maybe even gag – at the thought of eating horsemeat at a restaurant. Horses are considered a delicacy in countries around the world, from Italy to China to Iceland, but Americans just can’t seem to stomach the idea, even though many areas of arable public lands are currently overrun with about 50,000 feral horses – and bringing them to the dinner table might be one of the best possible solutions to the overcrowding.
...In addition to the 50,000 wild equines across 10 states – from Texas to Wyoming – another 50,000 head are currently being kept in holding facilities...

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jan/09/eating-wild-horsemeat-america?view=mobile

Latest posts

Top Bottom