Should OU suspend basketball players for useing "N" word on national TV?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw a news report where a couple of OU basketball players used the "N" word after their recent NCAA win, broadcast on national TV.

Will they get the same treatment as the stupid frat boys?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boren has already said he has no comment.

Sure didn't stop his immediate comments when the white boys chanted their slurs.

I think its a double standard.

The team should be withdrawn from the NCAA tourney, and disbanded. Seriously.

I don't want to hear any of the BS about follow the money either. If we are going to hold up a standard for the white boys, lets keep the same standard for the black team members.

Not all of the frat boys were on that bus but they had to suffer losing their Fraternity because of a couple of idiots.

The basket ball team should suffer the same disgrace.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No... yes... no... I don't know. Was it er or a'? What color were they he asks already knowing the answer. lol. Where is Jesse Jackson & Rev Al. Does the Rainbow Coalition need more money? Has Obama claimed their likeness as his hypothetical male chidren? What's Eric Holder doing?

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boren has already said he has no comment.

Sure didn't stop his immediate comments when the white boys chanted their slurs.

I think its a double standard.

The team should be withdrawn from the NCAA tourney, and disbanded. Seriously.

I don't want to hear any of the BS about follow the money either. If we are going to hold up a standard for the white boys, lets keep the same standard for the black team members.

Not all of the frat boys were on that bus but they had to suffer losing their Fraternity because of a couple of idiots.

The basket ball team should suffer the same disgrace.

Really? should the team become wards of the state?

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's easy to do the right thing when it doesn't hurt you. It's hard to do it when causes harm. It is at the heart of integrity and with the Mixon thing and now this we see how Borens integrity shapes up.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well we certainly know what is and isn't important to OU, based on how differently these two events are playing out. Hypocrite, thy name is Boren! :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom