Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought a high speed (and high dollar) hydration bladder and man that thing is neat. Instead of sucking (there's your softball for the perverted jokes) it is pressurized so you can use it's easier to drink and you can also use it to spray your head down when you get overheated. It's made the evening runs in this hot humid weather more tolerable.

Few weeks ago I finally got to shoot at 500 yards and that went a lot better than anticipated. The hold-overs on my cheap P223 3x32 Nikon were very accurate. Biggest variable was the wind, at that distance, even a slight wind proved to have a big impact but I recorded my DOPE so hopefully that'll help in Pawnee.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK....Rewatched the Hitler RNG vid, and 'bout fell off my chair laughing...again. Been doing paperwork all afternoon, but got through that....So...now....uh...I could run today...theoretically.. But it's hot as could be... Probly wouldn't be a good idea....Right?? 'Cause 2A situations always come up on bright, bluebird days when it's sunny and 65, with a light breeze from the south. Right? Uh...what? No?!?! Grr...Ok...goin' runnin'.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK....Rewatched the Hitler RNG vid, and 'bout fell off my chair laughing...again. Been doing paperwork all afternoon, but got through that....So...now....uh...I could run today...theoretically.. But it's hot as could be... Probly wouldn't be a good idea....Right?? 'Cause 2A situations always come up on bright, bluebird days when it's sunny and 65, with a light breeze from the south. Right? Uh...what? No?!?! Grr...Ok...goin' runnin'.

It was hot - hope you drank lots of water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom