Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a blueprint online from V-Tac to make the board like Bonus Stage II.

http://www.pakieser.com/firearms/training/barricade/barricade-textured.png

Get to work!

Thanks for the link Ted!

IMG_3969.JPG

Matt in TN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking ahead to January - are there any decent hotels in Pawnee itself? I don't need anything fancy, just a clean bed and shower and no meth residue permeating the building.

I plan on bringing several folks with me this year if we can all get registered. Any idea when we should start watching for registration to open up?

Glock_21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking ahead to January - are there any decent hotels in Pawnee itself? I don't need anything fancy, just a clean bed and shower and no meth residue permeating the building.

I plan on bringing several folks with me this year if we can all get registered. Any idea when we should start watching for registration to open up?

Not sure about Pawnee itself but there are plenty of options in Stillwater, about 30 min away.

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another option.. a guy from Georgia stayed in west tulsa/sand springs. We met up with him at the QT in sand springs at 0615 and made it to pawnee in less than an hour.

Latest posts

Top Bottom