Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please, please prehydrate folks. A few days to a week before double your normal intake but dont leave out electrolytes so you dont get an imbalance. Unless you are some ubermensch like TK. I cant keep enough fluids in me during the hot months and will start cramping at about 5k no matter what I do.
Heat casualties are no joke. If you start feeling symptoms of a heat injury take a break, get cool and drink water. Preferably buffered with some electrolytes.
Look out for debilitating cramps, nausea, dizzyness, and especially if you stop sweating accompanied with cold clammy skin. Let someone know if you think you are becoming a heat casualty. Just last month a young hard charger collapsed during the road march portion of Air Assault school and died from heat stroke.

Last edited:

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My neighbors just found out they probably won't be able to make it. Is there a wait list? If so, how does it work and what do they need to do?

Nick710

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, it is allowed to have a non-participating partner to run with a participant so long as the non-participant didn't assist (like carry water or ammo) the participant in any way.

Did I dream that up or read that some where?

Latest posts

Top Bottom