How do you feel about your job?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Started my 12th year here. The last 7 or 8 years, 7 days on 2 days off. I am glad to have a good paying job, with good benefits, good pay, good 401K match. Since 2013, I have a different boss, and that has been my biggest complaint that doesn't seem to get any better.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I now live in Houston, TX which has pluses and minuses compared to Broken Arrow, OK. The company I work for is awesome. Great health, vision, dental coverage, they offer a pension that you are fully vested in after 5 years with the company without putting in anything but time on the job, 401k with match, 20 days of PTO(4 weeks) from day one on the job. Very flexible with missing a few hours in the morning or leaving a little early for a kids play or recital or doc appt.

I love the company I work for. My job is pretty cool too. Senior Process Engineer with a focus on larger projects and implementation of lean six sigma initiatives more so than just lower level production processes. I love it all. The company has been around a long time and so some of the people still employed there are very set in their ways. It makes implementation of lean six sigma challenging but hey, if it were easy everyone would do it.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a locksmith for almost 22 years, it's been good to me with decent pay and lots of perks. ! The people I work for right now have had lots of drama for the last two years due to working with family members that have taken a big toll on everyone including me ! I like being out and about and not stuck in one place all day but wished it were more laid back in the shop again !

Latest posts

Top Bottom