Germanwings A320 - Co-pilot reported to be recent convert....you guess...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The actual facts make no difference.
Within 24 hours drudge and breibart will be carrying headlines that say

"German co-pilot was a Muslim convert?"

And then it will be repeated endlessly on the interwebz and become Troof.

No matter how much you wanted this to happen, it did not......

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Before his FB page was pulled it had mahamazoids praising him and giving glory to All in the snack bar. If he wasn't they sure were appreciative

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is also a story reporting that his girlfriend of seven years just dumped him.
Now here is the fun part - what is true (or partly true), what is speculation (and what speculation has a reasonable basis), what would give a motive to interested parties to either promote this narrative or obscure that narrative?
This becomes an unending mind game to those of us who have no direct way of determining facts.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The most recent I've heard is that he was recently diagnosed with a detached retina and faced the prospect of this being perhaps his last flight. Don't know the truth of it, but with his already known incidents of depression, this seems like the most likely scenario I've heard.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Heard he may have just been diagnosed with a detached retina. Don't know the truth of it, but with his known depression issues, the prospect of this being his last flight is the most reasonable possibility for his actions that I've so far heard.

What's the matter? Didn't you hear me the first time?

Latest posts

Top Bottom