Hillary wipes server clean.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At least FOX invites democratic operatives into their discussions to offer an alternative to what ever biased discussing might be going on.

Are you suggesting Juan Williams is a tea party member? He and his extreme left opinion is on there multiple times a day with the talking head pundits. Some times he wins.

Any other MSM outlets doing the same format?
You left out Kirsten Powers. She gets more air time that Juan does.

This is one of those revealing statements that tell me you don't watch anything except Fox noise.

CNN has several conservative commentators that are on regularly....
Erick Erickson of redstate.com
Margaret Hoover (she used to be on Fox but is on CNN now)
Will Cain
S.E. Cupp (Used to be on the Blaze tv).

So what?

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The republicans will follow the law, look how much they have changed since elected. I am glad DC has a bunch of statesmen now as opposed to politicians. I really am curious what a politician would have to do to get treated like you or I.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You left out Kirsten Powers. She gets more air time that Juan does.

This is one of those revealing statements that tell me you don't watch anything except Fox noise.

CNN has several conservative commentators that are on regularly....
Erick Erickson of redstate.com
Margaret Hoover (she used to be on Fox but is on CNN now)
Will Cain
S.E. Cupp (Used to be on the Blaze tv).

So what?

So what?

So what means Fox is kicking CNN and other liberal outlets out of the park. Why is this happening? You tell me.
Here is a little link that shows the majority of people prefer fox over CNN and other mainstream outlets for news and commentary.

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2015/03/27/cable-news-ratings-for-thursday-march-26-2015/380151/

Do I believe every word verbatim that is spoken on fox? No.
I do take into consideration they are left leaning, but always keep an open mind. More than once I've commented they were wrong in their analysis of a situation.

CNN on the other hand, I go into rants. Its more my wife won't let me watch it than me not wanting to watch it.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Talking about ratings, I just read this on Wiki:

For the week of June 9, 2014, MSNBC placed 26th in primetime and 30th in total day, averaging 597,000 viewers and 336,000 viewers, respectively.

As of February 2015, approximately 94,531,000 households (81.2% of those with television) receive MSNBC.

The number of people watching MSNBC vs the number that have it is well beyond abysmal. I'm not even sure a word exists that is derogatory enough to describe how much they suck!

Latest posts

Top Bottom