Thanks to OHP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had OHP stop and ask if i needed any help when a trailer tire blew out on my way back to Tulsa from Ponca City. Thanked him for stopping but let him know i had some help about to arrive. Always nice to see the good side of law enforcement.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see cops stopped, helping people, all the time near MWC/Choctaw. I pulled over on the highway with a small car malfunction that I had handled and had a helpful OHP cop over help. I think it happened twice over the years. I'm not sure if it's unique to Oklahoma folks, but I never saw cops helping people this way when I lived in FL. I don't think they were bad people, but I'd bet that most OK cops are better people than the average cop. I think we breed more friendly and helpful people in OK than a lot of other states.

Thanks Coppers! Haha... but seriously, thanks.

jsl_pt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good to hear! I do see OHP helping people out quite frequently. I also do see TPD and sheriff deities passing stranded motorists frequently.

GlockCop

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are expected to help. I know most cities don't have any kind of policy on stranded motorists but we do. I really don't even mind helping out. All I ask is next time you have a Trooper stop to help whether you need it or not just saying "thanks" makes our day.

elance

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love it when they pull in behind me and keep traffic off of me . Has happened more than once thank you

also had one ,a former coworker , tell me" make no mistake you are getting a citation ." Told him i had no allusions otherwise lol

just a side note i remember all the names of the ones that stopped me huh Terry; ) , i believe there's only less than 800 of ya

Elance
stay safe guys and gals

Latest posts

Top Bottom