Saying Goodbye - AGAIN!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For all you fine folks (and the rest of you Goobers) that did not get all your digs in the last time, here is your opportunity.

Our daughter found a new position as an architect for the University of Washington. She packed up her husband and our grandsons and moved them to the great northwest.

Of course, Meemaw is not happy about that and announced that we would be moving to Washington. Actually, we have already moved.

So, I say goodbye to Oklahoma.

(but I may stick around on the forum - at least for its entertainment value. :tounge: )

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
For all you fine folks (and the rest of you Goobers) that did not get all your digs in the last time, here is your opportunity.

Our daughter found a new position as an architect for the University of Washington. She packed up her husband and our grandsons and moved them to the great northwest.

Of course, Meemaw is not happy about that and announced that we would be moving to Washington. Actually, we have already moved.

So, I say goodbye to Oklahoma.

(but I may stick around on the forum - at least for its entertainment value. :tounge: )

TerryMiller lives in Colorado and I think Parks lives in Cali, no reason to not hang out n let me aggrivate ya.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have lived part time in both Iowa and California for the 12 years that Ive lived in OK. Laptop and phone keep me in touch when Im not home.

My daughter and her guy are moving to WA state May 30, Im sure I will be visiting.

Stay in touch.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went through Prague the other day. I don't blame you for moving. :wave:

Address was Prague but we lived halfway to Shawnee. The most difficult thing about the move was giving up on our 40 acre playground!
IMGP3804.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom