USAA Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can tell you from personal experience...do it. We did this about a year ago and got better coverage for less money on the house and cars. I have not had to file a claim with them but every time I have a question or need help on something they have been very professional and helped us out. Give them a call and I think you'll like them. Besides it's a great benefit for being in the service.....

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I tried. The lady at USAA was very nice and told me their rates were not competitive in Oklahoma because of the last few years of storms. She said if I lived in Kansas it would be dirt cheap. She was right, they were way over what I pay with State Farm. I would say check with them, they are the best if you can get it and a good rate.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good company. Good claims service. Not always the cheapest but worth calling for a quote. Rates were not competitive for me at all but all varies based on your underwriting review at application.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
AAA is gonna be hard to beat in Oklahoma, as previously mentioned, they have had the least expsoure to storms in OK. From what I understand anyways.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
USAA has a number of advantages that may outweigh simple premium comparisons.
Their customer service has been excellent for the 25+ years I have banked with and been insured by them.
They gave me outstanding auto rates and coverage as three of my 5 kids simultaneously hit the upper teens (just ending now).
They are extremely good at portability (i.e. as you move about and need your services to move easily with you).
Their website is very good for navigation and functionality too.
Take a good hard look and decide if it is worth your time based upon what is most importand to you.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do it man. I just refi'd my house and called for new quotes. AAA came in a lot lower on the house but with the auto rates, it balanced out. AAA was $8 a month cheaper in the end. No way I'd give up USAA's customer service for that. They are amazing and hard to beat. I got 5 quotes and they were competitive with the others, outside of AAA. Once you factored in Auto, they were on the same page though.

They are also great to bank with. I'd seriously give them a chance. I won't use anyone else.

Latest posts

Top Bottom