TCSO: Deputy shouldn't be charged because he confused his weapons (video)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I knew nuthink! nuthink!" -Glantz
WTF is Pat Campbell's deal on this anyway? He's been defending Glantz left and right. Is he a reserve deputy, or looking for a part-time badge? This morning he had a spokesperson on for TCSO to justify persecuting the whistle-blower who leaked the documents detailing Bates favorable treatment.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"I knew nuthink! nuthink!" -Glantz
WTF is Pat Campbell's deal on this anyway? He's been defending Glantz left and right. Is he a reserve deputy, or looking for a part-time badge? This morning he had a spokesperson on for TCSO to justify persecuting the whistle-blower who leaked the documents detailing Bates favorable treatment.

Seriously?!? Instead of prosecuting him they need to be giving him a medal ... Man ... like some others have said ... the GOB system runs deep in Oklahoma ... and it really needs to be dealt with, but I'll be damned if I know what it's gonna take ... more money than I have, I'm pretty sure ... ;)

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just another rich old man and a crooked sheriff playing cops and robbers.. Opportunity knocked.... Sad part is, the crooked sheriff still doesn't believe he did anything wrong. Hope he enjoys his month of vacation. I'm sure the Harris family will enjoy the Florida mansion next summer...

After Bates expends a good chunk of his fortune defending the wrongful death suit, what little they settle for will barely pay the legal fees.

Latest posts

Top Bottom