Glock 43 who's got one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_04_17_ae7b2528a74ada77cc1f3c60ddcb4066.jpg

Bam!!!! Got it!!

Thanks to Village Tactical and Hoov!!

They are awesome!!!

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:anyone: Meh...I'll wait. Not too sure about that infamous Glob grip angle and all ya know. I also heard they aren't very reliable, like most Globs...jammo-matics. And ka-booms; yeah, lots of ka-booms on the dang things. Yep, I read about that somewhere on the internet. (Okay; I'm lying). Actually, I pre-ordered mine from GT Distributors and called today to check on the status. Pisson10 messaged as he was picking it up, all braggin' and stuff about him having a Glock 43 already and me not. :hyper: Pizz me off. :pissed: All GT Dist could tell me was that they just got a gigantic truckload in and are shipping as fast as they can bag 'em up. GT Dude asked if I wanted to come pick it up in person, which I would do if I was a Texas resident, but since I am not, I have to have it shipped here to my friendly FFL. I was told "soon" so I guess I'll just sit quietly and wait. I dig the new look; the 43 seems to have a curvy look on that backstrap. Me likey! I could care less that the Shield holds more boolets; I could care less that there are already other single-stack 9's out there. I am one of the millions who have been whining and crying about a single stack Glock 9mm and it's within reach...so close, yet so far away. And as far as that Hershey bar thing with the Shield too; yeah, I can see that, but to me, it felt like it was gonna squirt up out of my mitts. And as far as XDs, aren't they made in some foreign country or something? And Kahrs - all aglow with the stuff about their so-long-yet-so-smooth trigger. Hell, I couldn't hit the floor with my steenkin' Kahr (long since gone) unless I dropped it. Dude! Where's my Glock 43? :cry11:

Latest posts

Top Bottom