Real reason Wal-Mart closed stores

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Google around a bit... For one SC they were going to begin grading the empty lot in August 2014 and hoped to open in 2016.

http://www.lodinews.com/news/article_cf00ac80-13d2-11e4-9f57-001a4bcf887a.html

My comment was made in jest, a little. Once the slab was done at the catoosa Walmart, that store went up pretty quickly. The main point of my comment was, with crews working around the clock, there really isn't anything that should take 6 months to repair.

audiophile

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you.

Seriously, it has centrally located restrooms? I've never seen that in any of the Walmarts I frequent. It would be convenient for us old guys.

Woody
Well relatively centrally located. They are the back but some distance from the back outside wall of the store. If ever in the area drop by the auto center and say hi! The name is Mike.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, CHenry! That's the straight-up, hard, fast truth from a site renowned for the intelligence and sagacity of its creators. Heck, it is almost the Ur Text of the looney-tunes conspiracy crowd! Read, and become enlightened.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The undesirables have started moving to the 21st and Yale Walmart grocery. I hadn't been in there in a week or so.
Now they have loss prevention guys at the entrance and exit, stopping you and asking for your receipt. Never been like that since it opened.
If they could just run off the free meal people maybe I could get some wing-dings.

Latest posts

Top Bottom