Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to the picture show and saw Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 yesterday with the crew. Hella funny. Kevin James is a comedic genius! Some scenes were kinda stupid and trying a little too hard to be funny, but other scenes were so hillarious, I damn near peed my pants from laughing so hard.

Basically, if you liked the first one, you'll like this one too. I can't really say if this one is better than the first or vice-versa, but it's worth a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmD2vogB6yE

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What he said!

The kids and I really like the first one. So, I took them to see this one, not expecting much. The theater was roaring with laughter. I laughed so hard, I cried! My son was laughing so hard that he couldn't catch his breath. Best fight scene ever!

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What he said!

The kids and I really like the first one. So, I took them to see this one, not expecting much. The theater was roaring with laughter. I laughed so hard, I cried! My son was laughing so hard that he couldn't catch his breath. Best fight scene ever!

Yeah, the fight scene was epic.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kevin James and Adam Sandler both need to drop off the face of the earth. Their movies are so awful I can't even find the proper words to describe them.

I'm not a huge Adam Sandler fan either and I rarely ever watch King of Queens, but Kevin James makes some decent movies. Grownups and The Zookeeper are both awesome. And I never liked Adam Sandler movies until I saw Happy Gilmore. I still don't like ALL his stuff. I like Grownups, Click and 50 First Dates but I think The Wedding Singer, Billy Madison, Big Daddy and The Waterboy were too stupid for words.

I still haven't seen Mr. Deeds or Jack and Jill yet, but Adam Sandler seems to be getting better as he ages and (thank God) matures a little.

Defnestor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not a huge Adam Sandler fan either and I rarely ever watch King of Queens, but Kevin James makes some decent movies. Grownups and The Zookeeper are both awesome. And I never liked Adam Sandler movies until I saw Happy Gilmore. I still don't like ALL his stuff. I like Grownups, Click and 50 First Dates but I think The Wedding Singer, Billy Madison, Big Daddy and The Waterboy were too stupid for words.

I still haven't seen Mr. Deeds or Jack and Jill yet, but Adam Sandler seems to be getting better as he ages and (thank God) matures a little.

Never watch Little Nicky.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Buffoon a the Goat were hilarious. I think his slapstick peaked with Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison, but That's my Boy was pretty good. Other than that he has mostly followed the Eddie Murphy "I want to do family comedy to reach a greater audience" route.

Kevin James is pretty good too. I will eventually watch PB MC 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom