Yet another "do I need a lawyer" post! Tenant/Landlord issues

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah been running my a/c for the last couple of months and it will be working overtime tomorrow with 3 inches of rain today and suppose to hit 85+ tomorrow so it will feel like sitting in a sauna, after spending 10 hours working outside i want to come home to a real comfortable house so i can relax.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's only supposed to be 80 here and that is about where I set mine at the beginning of the summer(nights are still nice and cool though), but I will crank it down to 75 once it really starts getting hot. I have trouble sleeping when its too hot but I can deal with the heat while lounging.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah been running my a/c for the last couple of months and it will be working overtime tomorrow with 3 inches of rain today and suppose to hit 85+ tomorrow so it will feel like sitting in a sauna, after spending 10 hours working outside i want to come home to a real comfortable house so i can relax.
I have been running my air for a couple months too. I keep mine on 73 during the day and at night I drop it to 70. When it gets really warm I keep it at 67 at night. I can't take the heat so I stay out of the kitchen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom