C&R license?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
But Dennis, one thing to keep in mind... Also off the website.

Q: May semiautomatic assault weapons, which have been classified as curios or relics, be imported?
Not unless they are being imported for sale to a government agency or law enforcement officer employed by such agency for official use. Because ATF will not approve an importation that would place the importer in violation of the law, ATF would not authorize the importation of semiautomatic assault weapons, even if classified as curios or relics, unless the importer provided evidence that the weapons were being imported for sale to a governmental entity or other exempt purchaser.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The $30 dollar fee seems pretty negligible. Not exactly a lot of money. But is it worth it? How many dealers give out that discount? I don't have many C&R weapons I'm interested in, other than maybe a mosin and a 1903. At the moment at least. Hahaha

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The ATF also has a special list of C&R firearms that don't meet the standard age requirement. Most of them are limited edition and highly collectible. Some very interesting firearms on this list - none of which I can afford!

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say if you're not using it to buy guns, it may not be worth it. Fewer and fewer companies are recognizing a C&R as a discount worthy license.

I see. I'm thinking of getting it, maybe for the sake of picking up the mosin I want and maybe a Mauser. I feel that the 30 bucks would be a better price to pay than the $45 dollar transfer fee each time. Even then I would be saving money.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's what big boys is charging.. I think h and h is about the same. They're both close to me, I work almost next door to h and h. Any suggestions for a good place in the Okc area? I haven't bothered asking C.O.P.S. What their fee is, but I really enjoy doing business with them.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
C&R license was a must have, 15 or 20 years ago. When the cheap military weapon were coming in to this country. $59 Mosin–Nagant , $79 SKS , $99 K31

I don't know, if we will see any more large shipment of cheap guns again! :nolike:

Latest posts

Top Bottom