Minnesota Vikings / Adrian Peterson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey All,

Been in Vegas for a time and now back home. One night I played blackjack with a bunch of guys from Minnesota and I mentioned Adrian Peterson. I thought a few weeks ago(before I left for Vegas) I heard on our local news Jerry Jones & the Dallas Cowboys were hot for him.

I told the Minnesota guys that I had heard he(AP) might be going to Dallas and they told me AP still has a three year contract with the Vikings.

In a Minnesota accent.......I was told........"He ain't going no where".

So what's the news now?? Is he staying, leaving, or what? Are there any teams that would buy out/break his contract with the Vikings? Just wandering?

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wouldn't break his contract, they'd just make a trade with the Vikings. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones had the screamin' thigh sweats for AD, but the Vikings will almost certainly ask a lot for him--probably something like the inverse of what they gave the Cowboys to get Herschel Walker a quarter century ago.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They wouldn't break his contract, they'd just make a trade with the Vikings. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerry Jones had the screamin' thigh sweats for AD, but the Vikings will almost certainly ask a lot for him--probably something like the inverse of what they gave the Cowboys to get Herschel Walker a quarter century ago.

I still smile at that deal. Fugg the Vikings, let rob em again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom