C&J Gun Range

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjgunrange

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's been a long while since we have posted on here. The advice from the okshooter members gave rise to our one of a kind range.

We wanted to update everyone on our quest that we sat out on 1 year ago. To aquire a property and open a range just outside the metro but within reach of the populous.

We put our money to work along with our backs and the C&J Gun Range was opened. The memberships are numerous and daily shooters are not lacking. Some come on a every weekend without miss visit since we have been open.

We have began a business relationship with Hailey Ordnance and OKC tactical. We are receiving dueling trees and more gongs this weekend from Hailey.

We have supported our youths who are interested in learning firearm safety and the enjoyment of our shooting community. We frequently have 1/2 off days and free youth days.

If you haven't visited us let us know and we will show you around.

Thank you okshooters!

C&J Gun Range
23290 Stevens Rd, Pink, Oklahoma
405-519-3319.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Its good to hear from you all.

It just happens that I'm planning on coming out this weekend, with my girls, to visit the range for the first time.

I heard that the road to the range gets bad when it has been raining. Is this true?

Thanks.

R3DLINE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So what separates this range from other outdoor ranges such as banner for example. I can't seem to find any pictures anywhere or even videos. The only youtube video found is a guy test firing his .308 at c&j range but that's about it. More info please? Pictures, videos, prices? Very interested.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
So what separates this range from other outdoor ranges such as banner for example. I can't seem to find any pictures anywhere or even videos. The only youtube video found is a guy test firing his .308 at c&j range but that's about it. More info please? Pictures, videos, prices? Very interested.

I drove over and checked it out this morning. It is definitely a work in progress.

Also, I was told not to go in my car if it has been raining, and I can see why.

I am hoping there are more improvements to come.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom