Essential Oils

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic. I usually can't be around them. They will absolutely make me crazy to the point that I have to leave the area. Blood pressure, headaches, temper. Not good.

This is me Hoov, but I do have many allergies as well. Some types of perfume or cologne make my asthma explode as well.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They kill my asthma and allergies. My MIL raised all sorts of hell with me saying they would work for my allergies and asthma. Guess she might be trying to kill me. They haven't worked for my son either.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a brother that had kidney stones. His Doctor was working to get him to pass the stone but was unsuccessful. Brother was scheduled for some kind of procedure to breakup and remove the stones. My sister had him take a concoction which included lemon oil by mouth 3 times a day and used some concoction with lemon oil as a massage. He passed the stone, without pain, the next day. Coincidence? My brother is now a definite believer.

Where's the science? Coincidence can be just that.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate MLM schemes and 'direct sell' crap. However the oil stuff is not just straight BS. As hardened as my heart is to non-scientific crap, my wife knows enough about oil stuff to alleviate my sinuses, lower back pain, and take days off the duration of a cold.

I'm not in the sunshine pumper camp, but there are some topical benefits of those oils. They sell this stuff called 'Thieves' that is great for runny noses and cold/cough type symptoms. Lemon oil is rigtheous too.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate MLM schemes and 'direct sell' crap. However the oil stuff is not just straight BS. As hardened as my heart is to non-scientific crap, my wife knows enough about oil stuff to alleviate my sinuses, lower back pain, and take days off the duration of a cold.

I'm not in the sunshine pumper camp, but there are some topical benefits of those oils. They sell this stuff called 'Thieves' that is great for runny noses and cold/cough type symptoms. Lemon oil is rigtheous too.

Sell out!

fubarjohnnyr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is one oil that positively works for it's intended purpose. Clove oil on a toothache is an absolute god-send. The eugenol in it will damn sure hold you over until you can get to a dentist.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is a Young Living oil lady. It's changed our lives especially with the kid's allergies. Our old pediatrician had them on medicine daily. We haven't used zyrtec in almost 2 years. There are some that I am skeptical about but I've seen others work and work well.

When you can replace synthetic medication with real stuff, there is something worth trying.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some types of perfume or cologne make my asthma explode as well.

Perfume and Cologne make me nauseous. There is some medical term for it.

I used to work around some ladies and one guy that took a bath in that stuff every day before coming to work. I just don't understand how anybody can use that stuff, especially in high concentrations. Are they trying to hide their body odor? Lol

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm another that is allergic to all the essential oils that are put into a diffuser and atomized. Since coming back down here I've been using/taking 3 tablespoons of alfalfa blossom honey everyday and it's knocked my allergies down by 75%. I buy it from a guy at the OSU-OKC farmers market. It's raw, unpasteurized from Asher. Good stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom