You don't own your car, you are just borrowing it for an extended period of time...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Could be, but for right now GM is just talking about software in the vehicle not changing the spark plugs or changing a tire. Right or wrong isn't my point.

Don't quote mo on this (I read it on another board). A guy was complaining that he couldn't change his own battery on a BMW. Not sure if it violated the warranty or what, but he was pissed because BMW didn't advertize that particular "feature" of their car. Their cost for swapping out the battery? $400. W.T.F.???

Sorry, but I think my next new car will be another Subaru. :)

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's just insane, but if one can afford a BMW, one probably shouldn't bat an eye at paying that much for the service. A gal at work had to pay 1800 for a headlight on her VW. She fixed it and sold it a month later. Lol

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mo said:
A guy was complaining that he couldn't change his own battery on a BMW. Not sure if it violated the warranty or what, but he was pissed because BMW didn't advertize that particular "feature" of their car. Their cost for swapping out the battery? $400. W.T.F.???

Sorry I had to

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I swear, if you make Yanmar tractor joke....

I just can't help it, I stihl have some more in my head. I hope you are not in a murray to get me stop, I know it can be agri-king, but I pride myself as a master craftsman. Ah, I'm just poulan your leg, Honda give it up, your patience must be deep seeded. Husqvarna go get a drink, this took one it out of me. I am getting hungry, maybe I should go get some baked Lamborghini.

Oh that reminds me, I once drove into a ditch which cause some damage to my car.

OK, I'm done.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just can't help it, I stihl have some more in my head. I hope you are not in a murray to get me stop, I know it can be agri-king, but I pride myself as a master craftsman. Ah, I'm just poulan your leg, Honda give it up, your patience must be deep seeded. Husqvarna go get a drink, this took one it out of me.
I think David Brown would approve, just in case

Latest posts

Top Bottom