Man shot and killed by trooper after fleeing driver's license checkpoint in Miami, OK

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The local LE's here get paid overtime just to come in and do these random checkpoints on a volunteer basis.
I dont agree with them if they have time to be on a checkpoint then they have time to patrol the neighborhoods looking for people causing trouble instead of sitting somewhere taking a nap on their regular paid time.

I'm a "local" LEO, that's the first I've ever heard of that...

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We just hate plaintiff laywers :D

Rotflmao! I see what you did there ... just wait until some underinsured guy runs into you at a stop light ... you will think plaintiff's attorneys are GODS!! ;)

JB did alright by us ... :) Have not had the opportunity to use Henschman (and given his area of expertise, honestly I hope I never do ... Lol) I've heard nothing but good things about ...

So, for lawyers, there are okay fellas ... ;)

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rotflmao! I see what you did there ... just wait until some underinsured guy runs into you at a stop light ... you will think plaintiff's attorneys are GODS!! ;)

JB did alright by us ... :) Have not had the opportunity to use Henschman (and given his area of expertise, honestly I hope I never do ... Lol) I've heard nothing but good things about ...

So, for lawyers, there are okay fellas ... ;)

I can vouch for Hensch as a client and a friend - he's a good guy.
He'd be on my list of guys I'd want at a checkpoint, for sure.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_04_28_f04a0675b864ec4e620b306f561676fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom