Reclaimed shot / lead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Looking for a good (i.e. cheap) source for reclaimed shot. I'm going through a 25lb bag once a month. We are shooting close, stationary targets so I'm not terribly worried about shot being "perfect", reclaimed is just fine.

Anyone have any leads? What's Gene Sears selling their reclaimed for right now?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
PM Hoddy, there's a guy in Ponca that lives really close to him. I bought a bag last year, $35 a bag IIRC??? Mixed bag of 6-8 shot, bought it for my muzzel loader side by side 12g.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Looking for a good (i.e. cheap) source for reclaimed shot. I'm going through a 25lb bag once a month. We are shooting close, stationary targets so I'm not terribly worried about shot being "perfect", reclaimed is just fine.

Anyone have any leads? What's Gene Sears selling their reclaimed for right now?

Contact Rick with Rick's Shooting Supply. He sells reclaimed shot. He is routinely at the OKC Gun Club shotgun range with his supply trailer. His number is 580-761-3513. He is a great guy. He also has a website you can look at.

Redriverboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
check out the cast boolits forum in either the classifieds or vendor classifieds theres a guy selling mixed reclaimed shot for around .90-$1.00 a pound he usually has more than anyone could want ill look through and see if I can find his screename

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Contact Rick with Rick's Shooting Supply. He sells reclaimed shot. He is routinely at the OKC Gun Club shotgun range with his supply trailer. His number is 580-761-3513. He is a great guy. He also has a website you can look at.

Rick is the guy okie4570 was talking about.
He lives about 1/2 mile from me.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
aviator did you make landrun?

I did! my daughter and I shot with Posse 4. She took 2nd place Young Gun Girl! I didnt place, but had the time of my life. Saw you a couple of times, but never got over to say hi.

10470855_10204352809245730_5493225971475826588_n.jpg

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Look at Rick's website. His schedule is listed. I think he will be in OKC twice during May.; once at OKC Gun Club and once at ATA in El Reno. The way it works is you call him and order what you want and he puts the items on the trailer. He also routinely makes other non-scheduled trips to OKC. It's fairly easy to meet up with him. You can get powder; primers, wads, factory ammo and other stuff from him as well. Prices are very good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom