I Took Apart a Ruger 22/45 Lite!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Promiseofwar 1 Ruger 0.

What a pain in the buttocks! First off, the gun is brand new, so I wanted to clean factory oil, grease, whatever off the gun. It wasn't anything like the loosy goosy gun on the Ruger Tech Video section. It was so much fun! If you are bored and have plenty of time on your hands, I highly recommend it (j/k). I treated it with Ballistol and reassembled (the fun part) and I can't wait to see how she shoots!

Cheers!

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Promiseofwar 1 Ruger 0.

What a pain in the buttocks! First off, the gun is brand new, so I wanted to clean factory oil, grease, whatever off the gun. It wasn't anything like the loosy goosy gun on the Ruger Tech Video section. It was so much fun! If you are bored and have plenty of time on your hands, I highly recommend it (j/k). I treated it with Ballistol and reassembled (the fun part) and I can't wait to see how she shoots!

Cheers!

what do you charge ??

............... j/k

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might like removing the magazine safety. I have done that to four that I bought as Christmas presents four years ago.

It makes the magazines fall out when you press the release button. You can get the mk2 hammer bushing that you need from Volquartsen for about eight bucks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom