BANG... still around...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a replacement lower for one of my AR15s.... it showed up at BANG last Wednesday.... I thought they had a store front and tried to make arrangements to come pick it up but I was told they would be closed until the first of the week and their hours are from 5:00 pm until "7:00ish"... I have left email today..... voice messages... not getting any response.... anyone know what is up?

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't heard any different. I know they had a big drag racing event last weekend so Patrick was probably there. If you left a message, you should hear back shortly. Most people just show up at the house, but calling first is always appreciated, I'm sure.

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a replacement lower for one of my AR15s.... it showed up at BANG last Wednesday.... I thought they had a store front and tried to make arrangements to come pick it up but I was told they would be closed until the first of the week and their hours are from 5:00 pm until "7:00ish"... I have left email today..... voice messages... not getting any response.... anyone know what is up?

Patrick gets very busy, he's a great guy to deal with, I've done many transfers with him, you have no worries.

That said his hours are just as you discovered, I always call just to let him know I am coming.

I have to ask, why would you order a lower when FBT is the best place around to get AR parts and they are in Bixby?

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Patrick gets very busy, he's a great guy to deal with, I've done many transfers with him, you have no worries.

That said his hours are just as you discovered, I always call just to let him know I am coming.

I have to ask, why would you order a lower when FBT is the best place around to get AR parts and they are in Bixby?

Thanks guys, I get it that Patrick is busy... I will be patient... I just have a busy schedule too.

Actually, FBT was the first place I looked but I was looking for a specific lower (at my son's request) and FBT did not show any in stock. Actually the last one I bought was from FBT. I have been trying to give all the sponsors here some of my business.

BuckFuller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good thing you have other AR's $10 transfers probably don't allow 24/7 service.:pms2:

Ha ha funny... did I say I expected 24/7? It's been a week tomorrow since they received it and I don't know the guy from Adam... $10 transfer was not why I chose BANG.... I am just trying to spread my business among the sponsors here... any problem with that? (I don't waste my time on childish cartoon characters in my posts... ha ha ha)

Last edited:

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a long racing event last week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

I could not retrieve my phone messages yesterday as planned because of a surprise ATF visit.

We can take care of you anytime this week at 5pm or later.

I apologize for any delay.

Mitch Rapp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Had a long racing event last week (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday)

I could not retrieve my phone messages yesterday as planned because of a surprise ATF visit.

We can take care of you anytime this week at 5pm or later.

I apologize for any delay.
Surprise ATF visit and you are still in business? Dude your gooooood

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They probably tried to surprise him by crawling under the half-opened overhead door. His attire, and his scratching of his private parts while chasing them, probably scared them off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom