Volunteers Needed for Youth Hunts. (Repost from Hunting Forum)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since some of you don't get over to the hunting forum here regularly, I wanted to repost here. This is a great group of people and kids. If you think you might be able to help, send Deer Slayer a PM. Last year was my first year and it was awesome.

The OYHP is in need of volunteers to assist us this Fall in taking boys and girls, ages 12-17, on their first deer hunt. We have additional properties being offered to us and we need additional people to help us help the children. This program changes the lives of young men and women and changes the lives of the volunteers at the same time. Please step up and answer the call. October is not that far away and we have to have enough time to make things happen. Please send me a pm or any of the other volunteers on this board. Time is of the essence.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'd like to invade the DS camp some year for this, but they won't let me. They're afraid I might get lost with all the trees, hills, etc. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom