Officer and Two Suspects Down

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three men are all walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. 'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada'

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

The muslim was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries.
Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Biker sits down on his Harley, cracks a beer, lights a cigar, smiles and says, 'Fill it with water.'

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't normally see your post but I clicked on this one, and I was not disappointed.

Good! Because you certainly don't! ;)

About what I expected, if there were any to be found, you would find them. There's none to be found. You're wrong.

You make a blanket statement, get called on it and demand someone else prove you wrong.

I rest my case... :D

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Good! Because you certainly don't!

Even for you, that's nonsensical. You're confusing disappoint, a verb, with disappointed, an adjective. I don't expect much from you, but at least try and make sense.

You make a blanket statement, get called on it and demand someone else prove you wrong.

Yes, that's the way debate works. I'm not the least bit surprised you don't, or can't, grasp that simple construct. Or am I supposed to prove that something that didn't happen didn't happen? Think about that for a minute. Or maybe a few minutes.

I rest my case... :D

Smart move.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even for you, that's nonsensical. You're confusing disappoint, a verb, with disappointed, an adjective. I don't expect much from you, but at least try and make sense.

Yes, that's the way debate works. I'm not the least bit surprised you don't, or can't, grasp that simple construct. Or am I supposed to prove that something that didn't happen didn't happen? Think about that for a minute. Or maybe a few minutes.

Smart move.

Your debate tactics are straight out of Rules for Radicals there Mr. Progressive. There's a reason you're not taken seriously by anyone on this forum. It's also why we poke so much fun at you, because rattling your cage is just too easy to resist. :)

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Three men are all walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it. 'I will give each of you one wish, which is three wishes in total', says the Genie.

The Canadian says, 'I am a farmer and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada'

POOF! With the blink of the Genie's eye, the land in Canada was forever fertile for farming.

The muslim was amazed, so he said, 'I want a wall around Afghanistan, Palestine, Iraq and Iran so that no infidels, Americans or Canadians can come into our precious land.'

POOF! Again, with the blink of the Genie's eye, there was a huge wall around those countries.

The Biker says, 'I am very curious. Please tell me more about this wall.'

The Genie explains, 'Well, it's about 5,000 feet high, 500 feet thick and completely surrounds the countries.
Nothing can get in or out; it's virtually impenetrable.'

The Biker sits down on his Harley, cracks a beer, lights a cigar, smiles and says, 'Fill it with water.'

Aside from the magically appearing motorcycle, I'm wondering how a wall is going to be built around those countries without including at least part of Jordon and Israel? Is it because that joke is so old, and the re-teller was not bright enough to know simple geography?
cdn.meme.am_instances_500x_53347031.jpg

This is from 1999
Three guys, a Canadian, an Iraqi and an Israeli are out walking together one day. They come across a lantern and a Genie pops out of it.
"I will give you each one wish, that's three wishes total," says the Genie.
The Canadian says, "I am a farmer, my dad was a farmer, and my son will also farm. I want the land to be forever fertile in Canada."
With a blink of the Genie's eye, 'FOOM' the land in Canada was forever made fertile for farming.
The Iraqi was amazed, so he said; "I want a wall around Iraq, so that no infidels and Jews can come into our precious state."
Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye, 'POOF' there was a huge wall around Iraq.
Izzy Goldberg, the Israeli asks, "I'm very curious. Please tell me more about this wall."
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick and completely surrounds the country; nothing can get in or out."
Izzy says, "Fill it up with water."

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Your debate tactics are straight out of Rules for Radicals there Mr. Progressive. There's a reason you're not taken seriously by anyone on this forum. It's also why we poke so much fun at you, because rattling your cage is just too easy to resist. :)

Yes, I'm aware that using actual, provable facts is a debating style of which you are unfamiliar. I've now read three of your post today. All three were devoid of anything that could even remotely be mistaken as an actual point. To paraphrase the famous words of Billy Madison, "At no point in your rambling, incoherent posts were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read them. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Back on ignore for you.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So what you are trying to say is

You can call me a grammar Nazi, I don't mind that at all. Let's be clear, I was not pointing out a misuse of your or a missing comma. I was pointing out that to respond to "I don't normally see your post but I clicked on this one, and I was not disappointed." with "Good! Because you certainly don't!" is nonsensical, i.e., makes no sense. It's grade school sloppy. Sorry, I thought I was being clear on that point.

Latest posts

Top Bottom