Conflicted... New Deck Card #14

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and Venezuela declared war against the United States due to the death of the dollar, which lead to a complete collapse of the global fiat money system. They blame the US government for ruining the global financial markets and are using propaganda to get the support of the their own people. Your country's President has gone on TV and declared that there are rough times ahead, and that all citizens need to prepare for World War 3. What would you do after hearing that?

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BOHICA..Seriously, I would be looking at increasing long term storable food stocks, get as ready as I could and hope that if the nukes fly that I'm at ground zero.. At my age, I really don't want to do a long survivl trek. I would also be providing as much material as possible for Son and his family to pick up the pieces and survive. I'd look at humping more dirt on the existing storm shelter and add more filtration for the air.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Move to the other side of the equator as soon as possible. If not possible, make sure stocks are topped off, get home/bug out plan is as ready as it can be and start any secondary preps I would put off otherwise (firewood stocked, garden planted, storm shelter covered with additional dense material, etc). The one thing I would do that I don't do now is start contingency planning with neighbors and start working on building a community of skills. I really don't see long term survival as a lone wolf being viable for lots of reasons so stabilizing the immediate area and getting people focused on generating useful work will pay not only in resources but in people you might otherwise have to fight for your preps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom