2016 Presidential

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
[Taken right from his website. He may not be an NRA member but I don't think that means he doesn't support the 2nd amendment.[/QUOTE]

Dr. Carson had to walk back some comments he made about "assault weapons". Call it a "flip flop" or "evolving" as the progressively challenged would say. I am not very confident in his beliefs in the 2A.

Lastly, not being a "politician" is well and fine but he needs to be able to articulate foreign affairs better if he wants to get elected. With that said, I think it would be fun to piss liberals by having Cruz or Rubio on the same ticket with Carson.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Back in the day when sorporate taxes were at a record high, they were forced to reinvest proffits back into the company to avoid the tax. This resulted in huge growth, better wages, benefits, etc. rather than fat CEO bonuses and reduces labor wages.

If Carson said the above, he is parroting a liberal coloring book. That is _____ (fill in the blank) ignorant to think that a company would invest "more" when they are being taxed more. To this, anyone who can safely work a spoon can see that any "investment" being done is going off shore (see last link) ... and that is not helping.

This is the same nonsense that the progressively challenged try to sell to rationalize their failed ideology for "taxing the rich" ... which has never worked. If Carson said this, it shows he never took Econ 101 and is trying to revise history.

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/tbb_1008-50.pdf

http://dailysignal.com/2015/04/08/how-our-high-corporate-tax-rate-hurts-our-economy/

http://dailysignal.com/2010/05/05/high-corporate-income-tax-rate-driving-jobs-overseas/

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with this. We have much more at stake than just 2A. None of the hard "gun grabbers" have been able to make a dent in this issue, and neither of these guys, or any of the others have any interest in going after anyone's guns. 2A is very important, but there has to be much more to a decision to vote or not vote for anyone.

I'm not advocating single issue voting but for me, the 2A is a make or break issue. I firmly believe if Romney were president during Sandy Hook, we would already be under another AWB and universal background checks. As stated before, no they have no intention of going after guns but when push comes to shove they will lay down on the issue every time. Because it is not a high priority to their philosophy.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, Carson's out. I really can't believe, as well read as he is, that he believed the stuff that came out of his mouth but out it came. He's also anti 2a. Not one to support anymore which really sucks considering his other recent achievements on the national stage.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If Carson said the above, he is parroting a liberal coloring book. That is _____ (fill in the blank) ignorant to think that a company would invest "more" when they are being taxed more. To this, anyone who can safely work a spoon can see that any "investment" being done is going off shore (see last link) ... and that is not helping.

This is the same nonsense that the progressively challenged try to sell to rationalize their failed ideology for "taxing the rich" ... which has never worked. If Carson said this, it shows he never took Econ 101 and is trying to revise history.

http://www.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/pubs/pdf/tbb_1008-50.pdf

http://dailysignal.com/2015/04/08/how-our-high-corporate-tax-rate-hurts-our-economy/

http://dailysignal.com/2010/05/05/high-corporate-income-tax-rate-driving-jobs-overseas/
I never said Carson said this.
I said it because its a fother mucking fact. You sound like an economist drop out to decry historic fact. (by the way this period proceeded free trade which I'm sure will blow your mind!)
Its a fact in the 50s and 60s wages were higher than today, everyone could afford health insurance and multinational corps were taxed at a respectable rate based on profit earnings. Today they pay less taxes than a middle income family and if you dont believe that your an idiot.

Last edited:

furlong222

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said it because its a fother mucking fact. You sound like an economist drop out to decry historic fact. (by the way this period proceeded free trade which I'm sure will blow your mind!)
Its a fact in the 50s and 60s wages were higher than today, everyone could afford health insurance and multinational corps were taxed at a respectable rate based on profit earnings. Today that pay less taxes that a middle income family and if you dont believe that your an idiot.
YEP....that's the way it is....

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its a fact in the 50s and 60s wages were higher than today, everyone could afford health insurance and multinational corps were taxed at a respectable rate based on profit earnings. Today that pay less taxes that a middle income family and if you dont believe that your an idiot.

And this was all the result of 90% taxes.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A candidate who is on our side, generally when it comes to the second amendment, but maybe a little weak can be buttressed with a pro-2A Congress.

I'll take a "soft" 2A supporter who grasps the bigger fiscal issues we are facing...

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
CHenry ...

Getting you to reply like a fifth grader was easier than I expected.

“Your (sic) an idiot”.

That was brilliant. Almost as good as “sorporate (sic) taxes” and high “proiffits (sic)”. Since I can’t be sure you have “special needs”, I would like to make a suggestion to you. If you want to whine and use puerile debate tactics with me you should at least try to spell at a fifth grade level. If you are unable to do that, you might want to find a reasonably sober adult in your zip code that can either proof read what you post or possibly show you how “Spell Check” works. At the least, go back and edit your posts so you don’t sound like a "dopout" or an “idiot”.

Better yet, why don’t you continue to demean your integrity and intellect by unpacking what you said about “sorporate (sic) taxes”? If what you say is a “fact” why don’t you use your best fifth grade prose to prove it? Should you find that reasonably sober adult, see if he or she will read the links I posted for you. If not, I would enjoy helping you with this “teaching moment”. Maybe I can get a tax break for this “special ed” moment we are having?

Next … Since you opened the door, why don’t you explain your comments comparing wages from the 1950’s and 1960’s to current (feel free to parrot that “strong union” nonsense that most liberals attempt with this)? Drill down to the compare wage growth to historical averages and define what model for inflation you are using to try to sound smarter than you are. Since productivity growth is what drives wage growth (of course you knew that, right?), why don’t you chart the periods for comparison … and to see why parroting liberal coloring books makes one sound like an “idiot”.

Oh? Is this where you realize that your mother dropped a deuce in the shallow end of the gene pool? Trying to sound smarter than you are is not working so well, eh? You get called on your nonsense and all you can do is whine like a veterinary term for a female dog. Tissue? Let me guess. You are going to post a meme? Might be a safe bet for you. Most memes are written at a higher grade level than you ever completed.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom