Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim Bob

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bikers killing each other, so the cops step in and kill the bikers so they don't kill each other. Hmmmm That's sort of like someone that wants to comit suicide and the cops end up shooting them while trying to stop them from killing themselves. I guess I don't get the point.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hung with Bandido's and 10,000 other bikers all weekend.
No issues.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432616236.904688.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432616263.689572.jpg

images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_05_25_7f186e89f033d2c473245dea4c820519.jpg

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe frat bros and 1% clubs can team up?

Let's see....they have a specific "uniform", and they'll beat down anyone else that imitates it, they use violence or threat of violence to impose their will, and if you hurt one of their members, they'll be on you like Michael Jackson on a cub scout.

Nah, frat boys just run their mouths.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I used to go to bike rallies with my old group, these clubs that have been talked about all through this posting would send out there "old ladies" walking ahead of them. They would flirt and try to get non-members to show them attention and when they did, the following members would run up and beat the hell out of whoever was flirting with them. They called it a "stomp". It's what they did for fun. No good comes from this type of group. They are nothing but gangs with the rationality just short of being psychopaths.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TTAG called Reposa. At our request, he sent us this statement:

The case in Waco is problematic for several reasons. The first is the unprecedented arrest and detention of American citizens without adequately alleging a violation of the law. The probable cause affidavit filed in all 170 cases is identical with a “fill in the blank” format for the citizen’s name and only alleges that these citizens were at a location where violence led to death, and were wearing patches signifying membership in some motorcycle club. This is a basic militarized attack on a citizens right of free association, and it is for this reason that I am seeking to expedite my client’s release and to remove all of the Judges that have failed to hold the State of Texas to its burden in filing charges and secure for the citizens adequate protections of Due Process.

The second major concern is that the factual details which are certainly known are not being released to the public. For instance, the number of shots fired by bikers compared to the number of shots fired by police and the number of deaths attributable to the police are facts that have been established. The Medical examination of all the deceased citizens has been completed, but the results are not available to the public. This of course raises flags about whether there is an attempt to suppress the truth and use the business owned media to distract from the significance of the militarized police operation that was conducted on American soil May 17, 2015.

The truth will come out and the only question is when and from whom. I applaud the efforts of all citizens to keep this story relevant in the constant deluge of subterfuge and distraction.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...ney-bail-used-as-an-instrument-of-oppression/

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://www.thetruthaboutabsolutelynothing.com/ has just released the following info: 6778 so-called "cops" (who were actually blue-helmented UN troops in disguise) fired 632,635,672,723,627,637,367 rounds at peaceful, law-abiding biker/citizens, killing 11,345 of them. The bodies were then borne away in semi trucks to secret, undisclosed burial sites located under several "closed" Texas Wal-Mart Supercenters. Sources say the op is part of an NWO attempt to subvert the republic. Keep vigilant!

Latest posts

Top Bottom