Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this "The 1%ers are cool, misunderstood dudes" is nice and very well may be true but, thanks to this recent event, any chance of the average Joe believing it has gone out the window for a while.

This is certainly a big PR black eye...

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've hung out with and considered some friends: Banditos, Outlaws, Rogues, NaySayers. I've had associations with Hells Angels, Mongols, Sons of Silence. While considered and claim to be 1% most are pretty good guys. They really aren't looking for trouble but they take NO sh#@ from anybody. I have been to COC meetings where stress levels run high. Anytime you mix more than one MC especially when alcohol is involved there is always potential for violence.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont get what the 1%er term cover I guess. Tried to pick it up in the context with no luck

Way back in the post-war cycling boom the AMA threw a rally out in Hollister, CA. It was remembered as being a drunken riot. Someone with the AMA allegedly said the trouble was caused by the 1% of deviants that ruin **** for everyone. Outlaw clubs ran with it and it became a badge of honor.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bandidos have the coolest patch of all the MCs, I'll give 'em that. Bunch of gay yuppie bikes in that parking lot tho.

I used to work with an old man who had a 40 mile commute. He had two vehicles: a panhead, and an old Ford truck he only drove when the pan was out of commission or it snowed. MCs need to up their bike game again. How lame.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see nothing cool about this 1% crap. The dregs of society. I'm waiting for the post saying how wonderful the Bloods & Crips are. So a few innocents get caught in the crossfire. It's okay cause these are cool people. Some of you folks got some fawked up value systems. Heimo Korth, he's cool if you need someone to idolize. Your pissant 1%'ers wouldn't last a day in Heimo's world.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Chrome and Hot Leather.

i.imgur.com_xBe2Rft.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_m5USS2K.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

i.imgur.com_JhXuy1W.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom