Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprised no one has posted this one.

keyassets.timeincuk.net_inspirewp_live_wp_content_uploads_sites_28_2014_09_180914easyriderw.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we have a thread about a bunch of lowlifes shooting up a restaurant full of people, and it's now morphed into posting pictures about how to be cool on a bike.

Awesome.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
White guys who don't take sh^t, live on/over the edge of the law and say "damn the man" = Cool 1%ers.

Black guys who do the same = Thugs.

White privilege?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
White guys who don't take sh^t, live on/over the edge of the law and say "damn the man" = Cool 1%ers.

White privilege?

No one is supposed to feel sorry for the dead bikers and they aren't saying their circumstances made them criminal. When a person engaging in an illegal lifestyle or activity is killed by the police it shouldn't be about race. Liking those old cool looking pictures and condoning their shootouts are two different things.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So we have a thread about a bunch of lowlifes shooting up a restaurant full of people, and it's now morphed into posting pictures about how to be cool on a bike.

Awesome.

Well, I for one think it's a positive turn. Those images of strip-mall softbodies on insurance man bikes maxed out my lame meter. Part-time pirates don't get no respect around here. Time for a palate cleanser. Like Levi's jeans, muscle cars, and football, they don't make bikers as cool as they used to.

****, 1%ers used to *make* meth, like good industrious Americans. Now they just buy in bulk off the Mexicans. Where's the American pride in that? Think of the economy.

This country is going to hell, doc. Allow us to indulge in some reminiscing about the good 'ol day without judgement. It's all we have.

White privilege?
Race card! To be a conservative-approved gangster, you just need a job and to provide for your wife (that you beat the **** out of). Skin color doesn't matter. Don't be silly. Family values. Conservative Gangsters for Christ. If you can read my shirt Jesus fell off. Felons 4 Fair Taxation.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe we could get some pics of some old black gang bangin' thugs to balance this thing out, eh?
If I wasn't on my phone I'd help out. Black gangsters have gone downhill in style, too. What happened to suits, hats, and shoes made of dead reptiles? Dress for the job you want. Lose the giant t-shirts, get some boxer briefs, and some properly tailored pants so we can't see them. A nice belt helps.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I wasn't on my phone I'd help out. Black gangsters have gone downhill in style, too. What happened to suits, hats, and shoes made of dead reptiles? Dress for the job you want. Lose the giant t-shirts, get some boxer briefs, and some properly tailored pants so we can't see them. A nice belt helps.

Honestly, in the 70s there was a black motorcycle gang in Sherman, TX called the African Bandits. I don't know what has become of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom