Rival Motorcycle clubs shoot out at Twin Peaks Waco

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All this only applies to clubs wearing a 3-piece patch. (1% style patch)

If you're in that group, you'll know who to call. If you're not, no sweat.

I'll wear whatever I want and if these little panzie ass pack animals are offended they can go piss themselves. I ain't bowin' down to a buncha thugs. Signed "#1 with a gun"

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll wear whatever I want and if these little panzie ass pack animals are offended they can go piss themselves. I ain't bowin' down to a buncha thugs. Signed "#1 with a gun"

Well, like I said - if you're not in one of these groups, none of the protocols matter. (at least with bikers)
Some thugs get pissed off if you dress like one of them. They'll call their buddies and possibly stomp the #$5# out of you.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on the club. Used to be H-D only for most white clubs. Blacks used to ride imports, mostly.

Some wouldn't allow "dressers" (garbage-barge) - choppers only. Of course that was before Evos and yuppies and RUBS.

I don't believe most are picky anymore - from what I've seen. I've been out of that too long to know for sure, though.

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a few minutes yesterday....

i.imgur.com_6ptdlvq.png

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess folks up around KCMO are freakin' out at seeing patched dudes rolling into town. Mongol Gary says the public overlooks the Mongols' charitable work. That was the same problem frat bros were having. People here we're all like "I was in a frat, I did community service work, and you paint us all a bunch of racist rapists?" Maybe frat bros and 1% clubs can team up? There's strength in numbers, they both agree on that.

I was thinking that somebody should do some digging back in the SAE frat thread. Seems to me it'd be incongruous to support frats but not 1% clubs. Frats are responsible for more rape than bikers, so aren't they just as bad? Maybe worse? Bikers kill other fat old hairy bikers and beat their old ladies, but frat bros rape young girls like it's going out of style, ya feel me?

Mongol Gary says they ride with a bunch of doctors, lawyers, and professionals. I can tell by that orange 2-wheeled Volvo station wagon.

http://fox4kc.com/2015/05/21/mongols-missouri-leader-says-there-is-nothing-to-fear-from-clubs-gathering-this-weekend/

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted, if i remember correctly..HD's ride in the front according to officer and member status...imports ride in the back if the club allows them at all. I know a lot of the top clubs don't allow anything but American made.

Latest posts

Top Bottom